CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Class pet

Our class has discussed having a class pet. I felt that it was best to purchase something that would not be a huge burden to keep alive. I have purchased a stuffed animal that you will see at some time during the year. The class will vote on names this week and I will post the final decision with a picture some time on Friday.

The purpose of having this class pet will be to help students with class responsibilty. Each week a student will take the animal home. There will be a journal sent home with them as well. This will allow the student the opportunity to journal and practice their writing skills as well as share ties with school and home. I would like families to become involved with this project. Please feel free to add pictures to help make the journal interactive. I will be sending information home with the journal, please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: