CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome Back to School!



Welcome back Mustangs! It's hard to believe that our new school is starting.  I'm looking forward to a positive and challenging year! We have lots of great things planned this year and I hope to see everyone involved.  Parents that includes you! Please take a minute to browse this blog and see some of the amazing things that have been done in our classroom from the last few years. 

My door is always open for comments, concerns, and questions.  I invite participation from parents, staff, and students at all times.  I hope that you are as excited as I am about the upcoming year. Parents please ensure that you and your student have taken time to review the Welcome Packet that was provided to you on Meet the Teacher night. 

Please feel free to email me at dpalmer@musd20.org.  Our classroom blog will be updated weekly with events and additional information.  If there are items that you would like to see posted that I have negelected to add please let me know.

Here's to a great year Mustangs!

No comments: